mandag, januar 18, 2010

Drama!

Friday, when Illona and I were in the café, randomly chatting to Ingerlise, she asked Illona if she could talk to her in private.
Both Illona and I thought that it was, once again, about my attitude or something like that.
Illona was taken to an office where Lise, Ellen and Marianna was sitting and waiting for her.
Ingerlise took the lead and told Illona that they had had it with her and her negativity and the fact that she caused a bad atmosphere at work. They told her that she interfered with their jobs and got into stuff that's none of her business and that she reads up on their citizens.
Illona, of course, was completely shocked and asked about specific situations, but Ingerlise just said that it 'was the general attitude that became too much and that they really couldn't keep repeating specific situations'.
At some point, Lene called me and asked me to bring Lisbeth to this office because she wanted to talk to us.
When we got there, Illona was crying like crazy, to the point of not being able to breathe and after Lisbeth and I were told what had happened, we were furious, shocked and completely surprised that adults can behave like that towards other adults.
We thought stuff like that only happened in the 6th grade, but apparently not.
Our boss was called and came to talk to Illona and this situations -will- have consequences because our top boss will be informed, today.
Now, we don't know what will happen, exactly so we'll have to wait and see about that.
It's been quite an eventful weekend, because of this and I'm having problems figuring out how to continue, because there are just so many details going round in my head, it's tough to find a system.
After this whole thing with Illona, Lisbeth and I were to run our two departments alone, because Lene and Illona was talking to our boss and while I was helping Lisbeth put a citizen to bed...I slipped in some water on the bathroom floor and fell hard onto my knees.
The pain. My god, it hurt so badly all I could do was sit there on my fucked up knees...and cry my eyes out.
I asked Lisbeth, through my heavy crying, if we couldn't just erase that day and pretend that it never happened.
I mean, first Illona gets ambushed by four colleagues, and then I fall on my ass (or knees, rather) and hurt myself.
The weekend was not starting off well.
Surprisingly, Illona showed up on saturday, but started the shift with crying and was crying randomly throughout the night.
I'm sore and bruised, but thankfully nothing serious happened to me, what with broken bones or anything like that.
We made it through the weekend, but I wonder what will happen today, when our bosses get a chance to talk about what happened to Illona and what she'll be told at the meeting, she'll hopefully have with the bosses, later today.
She promised me that she'll call me, once she's found out something or has heard something, so I'm waiting for that.

I'm gonna go have breakfast now. I just needed to sort this thing out a bit. I might blog about it, some more, later but we'll see if that's needed.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar