lørdag, marts 06, 2010

Dreams.

I dreamed about my girl, last night. I think I was influenced by my RPG or something, lol, because it was pretty much a romantic make-out/groping dream, lol.
I know that sounds horribly dirty and whatnot, but it really wasn't. It was nice and romantic and just...pretty fluffy, really.
I pretty much spend most of the night, making out with her, lol and it was just....yeah, nice.

Then I woke up and went back to sleep and then dreamed that we were having bingo night at work and for some reason, my ex and his new girlfriend was there. Not that I mind, at all because I was done with him when I moved out, 10 years ago, but it was just a weird place for them to be.
Then someone brought two big dogs (a mastiff and a rottweiler, I think it was) and one of our citizens freaked out because they came into his apartment (I don't know how, because the door was closed, but they did.) and I had to go tell them to get out of there.
Good thing I'm not afraid of dogs, like Kirsten.
And for some reason, I kept changing my shoes, from my flip-flops to my cowboy boots and my emus and I kept losing my socks, which I had to wear for my cowboy boots - very strange indeed.
Once we were all going to leave, I wanted to borrow Lars and Gitte's (ex and girlfriend) DVD with Alice In Wonderland (the new one w/Johnny Depp, yes. I have no desire to watch that movie, though so I don't know.), but they wouldn't let me.
Once we were outside, there were three people on a bike...a bike made for three people, that is and it was all just very weird, but I suppose we all drove away before my alarm woke me up.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar