fredag, april 30, 2010

FREAK!!

Wow. Some people are so sad, man.
This dude that I'd been talking to for a while...he came to visit me two weeks ago. He brought his cat (!), which was kinda odd to me. I would understand if it had been a dog and don't get me wrong; the cat was cute as hell, but you just don't bring your cat with you, unless you're going somewhere you plan on visiting a lot, so it gets used to it.
When I saw him at the station (I picked him up after telling him he couldn't ride his bike with his cat in a box!), I almost drove away.
He looked so much like my ex, Daniel, from Germany. The drama queen one. I don't know if I wrote about him here, but if I didn't, you can check back a few years on my LiveJournal and find a bunch of entries about him, there.
Anyway, I almost got scared when I saw him, simply because it was exactly like seeing Daniel all over again.
But I figured that even if he wasn't someone I was attracted to physically, we could still be friends and whatnot.
We spend almost four hours together, until I finally told him (around 4pm) that we should probably find the station again, which seemed to come as a huge surprise to him.
I don't know what he expected (he even aired the thought of him and his cat not even going home during the night, which was never going to happen on the first date.), but I ended up catching his cat, while he stood there like a helpless little boy, looking at me.
Then I took him to the station and hurried home. I figured that we'd still be friends, even if I could never see him as my boyfriend.
He wrote me that he hadn't felt that special chemistry and I figured that we agreed so I wrote him that I couldn't see him as my boyfriend, either.
It's no secret that I have very strong feelings for Nathaly, who is also my best friend and at some point I tweeted something about her on Twitter, but not mentioning her, which pretty much means that everyone could see it.
Then Søren went into his drama queen-ish mode and started talking about how he was hurt about me not wanting him as a boyfriend and that me tweeting that was rubbing salt in the wound.
Of course, I freaked out a little. This is my best friend, we're talking about and no one tells me what I can or cannot tweet to or about her and no one pulls the dramaqueen bullshit with me and especially not after one meeting.
Long story short, the next couple of days, he switched (very split personality, if you ask me) between telling me how awesome/intelligent I am and how awesome it was that I'm so direct and blunt and then telling me how unintelligent I am and how I was making a fool of myself and how he could understand that I was embarrassed because I had lost the argument.
During these text, I was staring at my phone in disbelief. I mean, seriously?! He didn't seem to grasp the fact that I was over it, by then. That I wasn't going to stoop to his level and throw mud like a 13 year old.
Apparently, he didn't understand that no one ever wins a fight or argument, either.
He also texted me that he was open for apologies. Sad thing is, I didn't think of saying 'That's great, I'm looking forward to receiving it.'.
But yeah, he was clearly convinced that I was the one who'd overreacted and been completely unfair to him and that he'd done nothing wrong - it was like talking to Daniel, all over again, man and it creeped me out.
This guy is 35 years old, yet he acts like a 12 year old, when it comes to social things. What he needs is a mother or someone to 'raise' him in the social department, teach him what you can say/do and what you can't and I most certainly isn't the right person for that.
I'm not saying that I didn't overreact or that I didn't have anything to apologize for, but when someone acts -that- arrogant and thinks they're that superior to me....I'd rather let a goat fuck me in the ass than apologize.

Then the other night, he texted me. 'Can we talk?' Was what it said. Plain and simple. He got a simple answer; I ignored the text and deleted it.
How schizo is he, anyway?! Thinking that after such a change from me being absolutely fabulous to being the most dense person on the planet, I'd want to talk to him again?!
He must be absolutely delusional, man. If I never hear from him again, it'll be too soon, man. I hope he forgets my number and about my existance.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar