tirsdag, januar 26, 2010

Ramblings

I'm so sick of hearing about Haiti!
Yes, I know it's not very PC to say that, but really...yes, we get that it's a horrible, horrible disaster and that they need money and help and all that. We get it!
I mean, even here...you cannot turn on the radio to listen to 'entertainment', without Haiti being mentioned at least once. Just give it a rest, already!
I'm not saying that everyone should just shut up about it, entirely because really, they do need our help which is why I posted the whole Download to Donate thing, on here, as well...but maybe we don't have to mention it -all the fucking time-, like...constantly?!
I've been close to abandoning Twitter, entirely, man because all people do is ReTweet about Haiti in one way or another. It's like, people suddenly don't have anything to say anymore.
Either they link to DtD or some other 'give us money to send to Haiti'-thing or they ReTweet whenever someone famous or semi-famous mentions Haiti and I'm just sick of it.
I mean like...I follow LPU and MFR and I see their tweets about Haiti and whatnot...I don't need most of my in-the-area-of-60 friends on there to retweet and retweet, so I get the same message 393848392290 times, man! I may be dense, but not -that- dense.
And yes, I now that they have other followers than me and they might not follow MFR and LPU and-we-need-to-get-the-word-out!!!, but chances are that...if people follow them, they're probably following many of the same things that they are.
I know...I should just ignore it and leave it alone...and I do...but I just needed to vent about it, because it's so piss-annoying, it makes me wanna pull my hair out, man.

Other than that...I'm going on some course, today. I hope it won't be so I-wanna-kill-myself-boring as I'm dreading it to be.
Tomorrow, I'll get up at crap o'clock (read: 7am), to go get my blood drawn so I can finally figure out if I have some sort of allergy or not.
Either way, I'm going to buy a allergy nosespray, after I'm done at the doctors and see if it helps, because I'm sick and tired of feeling like I might be coming down with a cold, any day now.
I don't know if Illona will come to work, this weekend because they have some supervision thing tomorrow and I don't know how she'll feel after that.
I do hope that she'll show up, though, because I don't want to be dealing with a temp all weekend.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar